Saturday, January 14, 2012

To All the Somebodies

SOMEBODY is thankful for the support you have provided. 
-somebody wants to hold your hand.
-somebody hopes everything turns out all right.
-somebody wants you to be happy.
-somebody wants you to find him/her.
-somebody is celebrating your successes.
-somebody wants to give you a gift.
-somebody thinks that you ARE a gift.
-somebody hopes you're not too cold, or too hot.
-somebody wants to hug you.
-somebody loves you.
-somebody admires your strength.
-somebody is thinking of you and smiling.
-somebody wants to be your shoulder to cry on.
-somebody wants to go out with you and have a lot of fun.
-somebody thinks the world of you.
-somebody wants to protect you.
-somebody would do anything for you.
-somebody wants to be forgiven.
-somebody is grateful for your forgiveness.
-somebody wants to laugh with you.
-somebody remembers you and wishes that you were there.
-somebody is praising God for you.
-somebody needs to know that your love is unconditional.
-somebody values your advice.
-somebody wants to tell you how much they care.
-somebody wants to share their dreams with you.
-somebody wants to hold you in their arms.
-somebody wants YOU to hold them in your arms.
-somebody treasures your spirit.
-somebody wishes they could STOP time because of you.
-somebody praises God for your friendship and love.
-somebody can't wait to see you.
-somebody loves you for who you are.
-somebody loves the way you make them feel.
-somebody wants to be with you.
-somebody wants you to know they are there for you.
-somebody is glad that you're his/her friend.
-somebody wants to be your friend.
-somebody stayed up all night thinking about you.
-somebody is alive because of you.
-somebody is wishing that you noticed him/her.
-somebody wants to get to know you better.
-somebody wants to be near you.
-somebody misses your advice/guidance.
-somebody has faith in you.
-somebody trusts you.
-somebody needs you to send them this letter.
-somebody needs your support.
-somebody needs you to have faith in them.
-somebody will cry when they read this.
-somebody needs you to let them be your friend.
-somebody hears a song that reminds them of you.





18 comments:

Jo said...

That's not only beautiful, Penny, but SO true. Thanks for sharing. Blessings to you. Jo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words - thank you x

Unknown said...

Somebody is a very thankful and perceptive person here!

Kay L. Davies said...

This is wonderful, Penny, and as Jo said, SO true. Thanks from me, too, my friend.
Luv, K

Diane said...

So true, but I never there were so many somebodies! Diane

Joyful said...

I'm glad you liked this Jo. I came across it several years ago and wanted to share it. It always speaks to me in some way. Blessings to you too my friend, xx

Joyful said...

Fostermummy, it is so lovely to see you here. I tried to visit your blog but get a not found response from Blogger. I will try again later. I'm glad you liked the words I've shared. Bless you!

Joyful said...

Thank you Emilie but the words are not original. I came across them somewhere long ago and really like what they say. I'm glad you do too.

Joyful said...

You're welcome, my friend. I hope you are doing well in the Hat and not too cold. We just had a sprinkling of snow overnight and I think more to come.

Joyful said...

Diane, there are so many somebodies! LOL. Hope you are well my blogging friend. I'll be popping by soon,

BlueShell said...

Beautiful: somebody...loves me...I'm sure!
Nice to find your blog!
BShell

Joyful said...

Thank you for your visit Blue Shell. Indeed someone loves YOU. I hope you visit again.

Meanqueen said...

So is this the new way of commenting, I'm going to have to look at updating my blog. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

BlueShell said...

Hi, thnak you for your visit and your kind word in Portuguese language.
That was an honor to me.
I apologize for my poor English...
Thank again. You have wonderful words, wise words here in your blog...good for the soul.
I'l come often.
Have a great sunday.

Joyful said...

Hello Ilona, nice to see you here. I hope you are able to successfully update your blog!

Joyful said...

Blue Shell, it was my pleasure. Your English is better than my Portuguese. Thank you for your kind words and I hope to see you again :-)

Joe Todd said...

Neat post

Joyful said...

Thank you, Joe :-)

City Gardens, Weather & Cooking

Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers, Time passed too quickly this month and before you know it May will be here.  With it's return th...