Sunday, July 27, 2014

Summer Fresh


Summer is a wonderful time for eating fresh vegetables. This crunch salad of red peppers, tomatoes, English cucumbers, radishes, avocado, red onion and romaine lettuce hit the spot. I sprinkled some fresh lime juice over the salad in place of dressing but a tangy dressing would also go well with this.

I grilled some marinated steaks and had some fried bread to go along with it for an easy dinner with a friend.

I hope you are all enjoying your days!
Have a wonderful week ahead.

10 comments:

Joy said...

Looking good and healthy Joyful, I bet you and your friend enjoyed it :) xoJoy

affectioknit said...

That looks delicious!

~Have a lovely day!

Kami Gimenez said...

Looks soooo yummy!

jabbott said...

This salad definitely looks tasty, just right for a healthy dish x

John's Island said...

Hi Joyful, Can I take any credit for suggesting salad? Ha ha, I am just kidding! This looks excellent. I think we must have similar tastes ... a little steak on the side ... ummm ummm good! John

Joyful said...

LOL. sure John, as much credit as you like! Have a wonderful rest of your week.

Cynthia said...

Beautiful and I'm sure delicious as well! I have one meal a day at this time a year that is just salad. Can't get enough!

A Woman that Fears the Lord said...

Now that is MY kind of salad! Looks wonderful! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I hope your summer is going well!

Mereknits said...

That looks so beautiful and delicious.
Hugs,
Meredith

D.Nambiar said...

That looks so attractive!
I want some avocados, now. :)

It Was a Spectacular Day! ~ Skywatch

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, It was a spectacular, sunny day where I live. It's still rather chilly from my point of view but the ...