Welcome to another Friday and start to the weekend and sharing beautiful skies on Skywatch Friday.
We've had some spectacular weather this week and the temperatures have reached warmer temperatures on one or two days. I took the occasion to walk to various errands in the neighbourhood and to share a few photos of the neighbourhood. The autumn colours are in full display and one can really enjoy the colours when the sun shines. I find the light so beautiful at this time of year.







10 comments:
Great Autumn colours.
Your Maples are showstoppers!
Beautiful shots! That crisp autumn sunlight really makes the foliage colors pop.
Greatful skies!
I'm loving your fall colour and blue skies.
Your color is great and that brilliant sky really sets it off!
Beautiful skies, and pretty fall colors!
You're right. Great skies and lots of color.
What a pretty place to live. I like the blue umbrellas with the fall colors. I'd like to sit there sometime. I can't access Skywatch anymore, a glitch maybe. Have a lovely weekend my friend.
What a joy to see the lovely Autumnal colours in your photographs.
I wish you a happy and peaceful weekend.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment