Monday, July 6, 2009

Live Fully


For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.


Isaiah 55:12


DANCE


REST


GET RETAIL THERAPY


SLEEP A LITTLE


KISS A LOT


RELAX IN NATURE


HAVE FUN


GIGGLE A LOT


SCREAM AT THE TOP OF YOUR VOICE


TAKE A BUBBLE BATH


AND BE HAPPY
DO YOU FEEL LIKE WORKING TODAY?

TOMORROW?
NEXT WEEK?
NEXT MONTH?

Me Neither!
I just want to party!



You have a great day!
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably
And never regret anything that made you smile.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This made me smile - I won't regret it!

Bless you again, most Joyful of servants xx

The Happy Sparrow said...

I love these photos! very cute!!

Kilauea Poetry said...

These are cute..I luv luv luv the top one!! Wow..I've seen the piggy with the cutie pie kiss. Put a smile on my face!

A Few Days in March ~ Skywatch Friday

Hello friends and fellow bloggers. I hope Spring is treating you well so far. It's been roller coaster weather where I live with mostly ...