Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of Summer 2026 - Skywatch Friday
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, The end of the first long weekend of September signals the end of summer and back to school and regular s...
-
Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a good week. We've been having a few days of cooler weather and clouds interspersed w...
-
Happy February everyone! I hope this new month finds you well. I think I am finally over the bug I've had but am still trying to ...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
4 comments:
Urban sunsets are some of my favourites. The creation looks wonderful amogst those buildings...
Beautiful. Funny how sunsets are so beautiful over my mountains or your city top!! Shows God's plan is beautiful anywhere, if you just look.
Thank you Shell and Lucinda. God really does make the greatest of masterpieces, doesn't he.
Beautiful. Funny how sunsets are so beautiful over my mountains or your city top!! Shows God's plan is beautiful anywhere, if you just look.
Post a Comment