Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How is it October Already? ~ Skywatch Friday
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to my blog post. I can't believe we're already into the month of October. Summer's w...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
Happy February everyone! I hope this new month finds you well. I think I am finally over the bug I've had but am still trying to ...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
4 comments:
Urban sunsets are some of my favourites. The creation looks wonderful amogst those buildings...
Beautiful. Funny how sunsets are so beautiful over my mountains or your city top!! Shows God's plan is beautiful anywhere, if you just look.
Thank you Shell and Lucinda. God really does make the greatest of masterpieces, doesn't he.
Beautiful. Funny how sunsets are so beautiful over my mountains or your city top!! Shows God's plan is beautiful anywhere, if you just look.
Post a Comment