Monday, August 31, 2009

Joys Of Life


Joys of Life

If there ever was a joy in life, that would be children.

They bring such happiness and joy.

When you are down in the dumps and just sit back and watch them you obtain a smile that just won't stop.

Laughing, Giggling, Jumping, Playing these are all of the wonderful things of being a child.

Hope, Dreams, Imagination things that make a child unique.

As an adult we must remember the wonderful things that our children can bring to our lives.


Just sit back enjoy and laugh, giggle, jump, play, hope, dream and run into their imagination right along with them.

If we all would do that wouldn't the world be a much wonderful place to live?

© Tammy R. Eledge


Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.
Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.


Psalm 127:3-5a


All of these children are orphans in Kericho, Kenya. I invite you to learn more about them by clicking here

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Special Children really do amke the world go around. xoxo

Joyful said...

Thanks for dropping by Sarah! I really appreciate you leaving a comment on my blog. ALL children are special. You probably think that too Sarah. But I have a special place in my heart for the disabled children and for orphans.

Joyful said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerri said...

It's amazing what we take for granted isn't it? I can't imagine what life is like for these children. Thank you for caring so much about them. I sponsor a child and wish I could afford to sponsor a million more.

Joyful said...

Hi Kerri, yes it is so amazing what we take for granted. Long ago I sponsored a girl in Mexico through Christian Children's Fund. Now I sponsor a lot of them as a group rather than individually. I love these children & wish so much more could be done for them. Thank you for your heart for orphans. Please pray for the needs in Kenya.

A Few Days in March ~ Skywatch Friday

Hello friends and fellow bloggers. I hope Spring is treating you well so far. It's been roller coaster weather where I live with mostly ...