Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gift to Self

I've been eagerly awaiting my Christmas gift to myself; a pair of earrings from the talented Jillian at The Noisy Plume. The earrings arrived in yesterday's mail, wonderfully packaged and with a nice little surprise of Zen tea inside.


Today I am feeling tired after non-stop cleaning and organizing for the past two days. I can only do a little bit and then I must rest and so what should take a short while stretches into a long period of time. I haven't even had a shower yet but I wanted to show off my earrings (made of green quartz) and say a big "thank you" to Jillian for the thoughtful touches with the parcel.


Receiving my parcel, wrapped up all nice and pretty & with such attention to detail, really made my day.

11 comments:

the happy sparrow said...

That is such a lovely surprise to receive in the mail- they look lovely too! Love Martine

Joyful said...

Yes, it was so nice. Thank you for stopping by Martine. Love xx

Diana said...

So pretty and so sweet!

Joyful said...

Thank you Diana :-)

Mary-Laure said...

Lovely! Ir's important to treat oneself sometimes.

Joyful said...

Yes, i agree Mary-Laure :-)

AppaloosaMoon said...

...oh YOU got the bonbon green quartz lovelies!!!... YAY!

Joyful said...

Ya, I got the bon bons. I wore them today for my first outing. As you can see, I got ride of about 5 items (my next post) as a result of buying these bon bons and a pair of white gold hoops. I usually wear white or yellow simple gold hoops as my sensitive ears never quite heal over.

Joyful said...

...oh YOU got the bonbon green quartz lovelies!!!... YAY!

Joyful said...

Yes, i agree Mary-Laure :-)

Joyful said...

That is such a lovely surprise to receive in the mail- they look lovely too! Love Martine

A Few Days in March ~ Skywatch Friday

Hello friends and fellow bloggers. I hope Spring is treating you well so far. It's been roller coaster weather where I live with mostly ...