![]() |
| Joining Wordless Wednesday |
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reading in August 2026
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I haven't been diligent about sharing the books I've been reading this year. I think some months ...
-
Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a good week. We've been having a few days of cooler weather and clouds interspersed w...
-
Happy February everyone! I hope this new month finds you well. I think I am finally over the bug I've had but am still trying to ...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...


8 comments:
Wow that sure looks magical! xoxo
Wow! What a lot of lights, it's very pretty.
Love it!
How pretty !
Wonderful night capture!
Happy WW!
Wonderland by night! Hugs,Joyxo
That looks like the fireman's house in Aldergrove. It always looks so festive. Have a wonderful day!
This is so beautiful. I just love this time of year:-)
Post a Comment