Saturday, June 13, 2015

Bugs & Spiders

Happy Saturday everyone,

I trust you are all doing fine. As I mentioned in my Skywatch Post here, the weather has cooled down a lot since last weekend but it hasn't started to rain yet. In fact today the sky was bright and sunny. At least the temperatures were definitely milder and great for a walk. Unfortunately when I started snapping some new photos for the blog I discovered that my camera card was still in my card reader at home!

Here are a bug and a spider I snapped earlier in the week.

I'm joining in with our host Eileen at Saturday's Critters
I hope you will stop by there and see some great pics of critters.

Happy weekend to you all.

13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Joyful, I am glad your weather is cooler! Neat captures of the spider and insect. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!

Gayle said...

Critters come in all sizes. Thanks for sharing.

jabbott said...

There seems to be lots more bugs around than last year, I keep finding spiders : ( !!

Minoru Saito said...

Hi! Nice mosaic photo. Thanks for sharing.

Al said...

That's quite a bug! And going back one post, rain is usually welcome here, given the devastating wildfires of the last few years. But it's been a bit much this spring!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I like spiders and snakes, er I mean bugs! Cute little guy. I see my best photo ops when I don't have my camera. )))

Lina Gustina said...

Interesting mosaic.
www.1sthappyfamily.com/2015/06/butterfly-and-cheese-beef-fusilli.html

Indah Nuria Savitri said...

that spider is really cool...I just finished reading Charlotte's Web for my kids and we love the spiders :)

My Garden Diaries said...

Glad you were able to enjoy the weather and get out for a walk! Cool bug up there friend! Happy Saturday to you! Nicole xo

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

June bug! Soon they will be all over.
~

Unknown said...

All creatures great and small.

NatureFootstep said...

I´m always amazed by those small spiders. They seem to be flowting in the air. :)

Rajesh said...

Great set of images.

A Few Days in March ~ Skywatch Friday

Hello friends and fellow bloggers. I hope Spring is treating you well so far. It's been roller coaster weather where I live with mostly ...