Wednesday, December 21, 2022

It Snowed!

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

Vancouver has been experiencing a cold snap this past few days and we also had a lot of snow over a few different days. 

Today and yesterday were super cold. I went out Monday and had a good long walk home. On my way back I snapped the baubles on the outdoor trees. I think they look lovely and brighten the otherwise bare branches and gray sky.  We had a fairly large amount of snowfall overnight Sunday so you can see a large amount of snow on the sidewalks.




Monday night the snow began falling again and we woke up to the patio trees and furniture heavy laden.  I didn't go out today because I knew it would be quite chaotic today on the roads and it is hit or miss as to whether the stores are open. In fact I went to a shop in the neighbourhood on Sunday night and when I got there I discovered it had closed an hour early.  This is what many businesses do during times of storm. It helps everyone to get home safely.  I hope to go food shopping on Wednesday because I need to buy groceries for Christmas dinner. 


Stay safe.
🎄🎄🎄

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Wow! Those bulbs on the tree are PERFECTION!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful snowy scenes. I like the trees and decorations.
Have a wonderful holiday week, Merry Christmas!

Tanza Erlambang said...

creative and beautiful....
Merry Christmas

Rhodesia said...

Keep warm and safe,
• ★ Merry ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★ Christmas ★。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| ç”°ç”° |é–€| ˚
* Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*
December 23, 2022. Cheers Diane

The Last Weekend

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all doing well.   We've had a few beautiful days of sunshine. Now we are in the very l...