Thursday, April 13, 2023

Skywatch Friday ~ April 14, 2023

Hello friends and fellows bloggers,

I hope you've had a great week!

Those of you who've been following my blog know that we've had a long winter and a cold Spring so far with lots of rain. It is still a bit too cool for the norm but the sun is beginning to shine more frequently and I think from here on out we are well on our way to warmer, sunnier weather.

The photos which follow were taken on Easter Sunday on my way to church. I'd been hoping to get some cherry blossom photos during days of sunshine but if I don't get out in the next few days there may not be anything to photograph! Cherry blossoms are so fleeting.  I did manage to get some pictures of cherry blossoms and magnolias in bloom. Hopefully I can get more on a sunny day.
 










I'm joining in with Skywatch Friday. Thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

Jim said...

Beautiful blooms.

Photo Cache said...

Would love to see more spring blooms this weekend.

Worth a Thousand Words

Jeanie said...

Your cherry blossoms are beautiful -- and I also love the petals on the ground. They signal leafy greens to come!

Rhodesia said...

Lovely photos it is sad that the blossom does not last longer.
I hope you are well. Have a good weekend, Diane

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Nice to see those beautiful tree blooms!

Light and Voices said...

Spring is such a beautiful time of year.

Terriea Kwong said...

Beautiful, it's beautiful blooming especially cherry blossom I love. The fallen petals are poetic.

carol l mckenna said...

Beautiful series of spring time photos ~ great eye


Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your day,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

A Perfect Gift

 Hi friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all doing well on this last weekend of April. I'm doing well. I'm trying to make the...