Thursday, October 19, 2023

Skywatch Friday - Remembering August Days

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

It's been pouring rain here the past few days and nights. It is extremely wet since Tuesday though we've actually had rain for about 2 weeks now. It made me nostalgic for blue skies.

I don't think I've shared these photos with you yet. These were taken in August when I went to the University of British Columbia (UBC). There I was participating in a study conducted by a doctoral student in Engineering. His study is looking at the use of ultrasound and MRI to determine whether these tests are effective diagnostic tools for liver issues. I really enjoyed meeting and talking with the student from China and his Canadian colleagues.  I'm not sure when the study will be completed but I believe I will receive a copy of it once it's done.

It was a beautiful day that day, not too hot and not too cold. These days it seems like our weather goes from one extreme to the next so having a beautiful, moderate temperature day is a real gift.




Happy Friday to all of you and particularly those of you participating in Skywatch Friday. Stay safe.

9 comments:

Jeanie said...

Those are beautiful blue skies! I hope we see some of those here again soon!

Diane said...

Beautiful photos.

I hope that all is well, Diane

Lowcarb team member said...

Thank you for sharing these photographs, I enjoyed them.

All the best Jan

Lowcarb team member said...

I hope my comment came through ok!
I did enjoy seeing these photographs.

All the best Jan

Jim said...

Good shot.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Medical science and technology reignites the imagination. My brother is in the hospital with gall bladder issues. The doctors talked about their MRCP procedure was marvelous enough and then they talked about the ERCP and I'm like wow!! Anyway he is doing fine after the ERCP

Annie said...

You live in a great place..so much variety to see and do.
Raining here on the east coast as well. Take care and have a lovely weekend my friend.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Sounds like an interesting study, and those are beautiful skies!

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful sky.

Early Skywatch

This is an early post for Skywatch Friday . It seems I'm sometimes late but never early until today, lol. We've had a spectacular fe...