Saturday, April 27, 2024

A Perfect Gift

 Hi friends and fellow bloggers,

I hope you are all doing well on this last weekend of April. I'm doing well. I'm trying to make the most of the time by doing small task around the house to tidy, organize and declutter. I'm also aware that the last day of the month is fast approaching and I haven't completed the tax returns yet. 

I actually started way back in January but we were waiting for 2 T4 slips (they didn't appear on line in the CRA account) so they eventually arrived but I got busy with other things. Now I think I will simply start all over again and use different software.  The one I like is Ufile but for a few years I used a few others like Turbo Tax and Simple. I can't remember why I did that.

I was watching a YouTube of a young friend of mine in Botswana on Thursday. It was storming and raining heavily in her town and after the rain a beautiful rainbow appeared and beautiful blue skies. I said to myself that I wished I could see a beautiful rainbow too and that I hadn't seen one in quite some time. Lo and behold I was out for a walk on Friday and I was gifted with a rainbow. 





1 comment:

Jeanie said...

That rainbow is gorgeous. I hope all works out well with the taxes!

Skywatch Friday

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all fine this beautiful day. These photos are from a walk to a small local park.  Some tre...