Joining up with Skywatch Friday today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Routines ~ Tuesday 4
Howdy! Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. They say having routines in your life keeps you mentally healthier than living a di...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...


8 comments:
Nice clouds. I love dark clouds, they are so interestisng.
The sky can put on dramatic performances as a front moves through the area.
Very dramatic.
The sky can certainly be very dramatic.
Both are very nice.
Worth a Thousand Words
Great capture getting the bird in the foreground of the steeple.
Two great photographs, especially your second with the bird.
My good wishes for 2026.
All the best Jan
Love wild skies they make great photos. Hope all is well, Diane
Post a Comment