There are always lots of pretty things to photograph when out for a walk.
After my errands I took a walk to a local park and to do some work at the community gardens.
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. I don't know about you but even now that ...
11 comments:
I can see why you love your neighborhood. This is just beautiful -- every bit!
Lovely! Oh, those roses.
The trees in your neighbourhood are beautiful especially along the sidewalk.
Thank you Jeanie.
Aren't they pretty?.
We have many beautiful trees all around us.
You have some mature trees lining your street.
Yes for sure we do.
Very nice to see these photographs from around your lovely neighbourhood.
My good wishes.
All the best Jan
Dear Joyful ❤️
Thanks for sharing gorgeous beauty of your neighbourhood
It's lovely and rich with nature, I absolutely loved tree images. They fill my heart with pure joy and peace every time!
In second picture the branches of tree appear with awesome complexity which makes it interesting!
Sending love and best wishes on your way!
N I loved those very pretty roses ,like it was bouquet presented to you 😃
Post a Comment