I hope this Friday finds you well and in good health. Hopefully you're not experiencing any extreme weather one way or the other.
I took a very quick road trip to Kamloops, BC which is 354 km (219 miles) northeast of where I live. It makes for a very long day to get to there and back to Vancouver as well as spend a few hours visiting in Kamloops. But I'm glad it done for now and hopefully I'll go again soon if the weather cooperates.
I captured these scenes on the way back to Vancouver, BC where I live. I'm getting a late start but I'm hoping to make a few more road trips before the end of summer.
What about you dear reader. Have you made any road trips in 2026 or have any planned for the summer?
Thank you for stopping by my Skywatch Friday post.
Sending you good wishes for a wonderful weekend.



1 comment:
We had fascinating road trips. Even though exhaustive, it was worth
Post a Comment