Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cozy Pastime of Reading ~ Tuesday 4
Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we give you 4 questions to think about each week.People make reading lists for the vario...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
Happy February everyone! I hope this new month finds you well. I think I am finally over the bug I've had but am still trying to ...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
7 comments:
what a beautiful tree!!
Hi There, That is a beautiful tree...Love that red color. We came home to tons of snow on the ground here today.. SO--your berries look so pretty... I'm ready for some spring --and some spring color.
Hugs,
Betsy
I agree Sarah! I just love those red berries :-)
Hi Betsy, thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. You must have taken all the snow from here because we have none! Except for the snow I have falling on my page :-) Sadly the 2010 Olympics are missing the snow they really need. Hopefully some snow will fall in the next while.
I love the red in the tree-great shot.
The berries almost look like a soft bright veil across the tree! Beautiful!
I agree Sarah! I just love those red berries :-)
Hi Betsy, thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. You must have taken all the snow from here because we have none! Except for the snow I have falling on my page :-) Sadly the 2010 Olympics are missing the snow they really need. Hopefully some snow will fall in the next while.
what a beautiful tree!!
Post a Comment