Hi friends,
I thought you might be interested in seeing two very short videos about the water drilled in Marigat, Kenya and the people who will receive the gift of water. For more information about this project see Jonah's blog here.
Meet others here for more Wordless Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How is it October Already? ~ Skywatch Friday
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to my blog post. I can't believe we're already into the month of October. Summer's w...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
5 comments:
They are singing with joy for the beautiful, clear water! What a lovely sight.
Yes Ginny. Isn't it wonderful!
beautiful!
Happy Wordless Wednesday!
have a great day! Stop by my blog if you've got a minute!
hugs,
fickle
Sunset Highway
beautiful!
Happy Wordless Wednesday!
have a great day! Stop by my blog if you've got a minute!
hugs,
fickle
Sunset Highway
Yes Ginny. Isn't it wonderful!
Post a Comment