Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Some Images of Edmonton, Alberta

These are some quickly captured images as we drove around downtown Edmonton looking for a particular bank (which we never did find despite the fact that both of us had seen one in the general area in previous days).

Hopefully you can make out the super moon in the centre of the photo.

Rogers Centre where big concerts and events occur.

Taken from the parkade at the Royal Alexandra Hospital. The hospital complex is huge.

Gas/petrol was 24 cents a litre less than in Vancouver.

A lovely church rooftop (I didn't get the name of the church).

A picturesque view of the city and N. Saskatchewan River looking east from St. Georges Crescent.



I did not have a chance to take a lot of photos but I hope you can see that Edmonton is a beautiful city.

I can clearly see that the camera lens is very dirty and I hope I can get it clean again.

 I've always liked my visits to Edmonton and the summer is especially nice with many activities around the city.
I'm hoping I'll have a chance to visit under better circumstances soon.

13 comments:

Dianna said...

Edmonton is a beautiful city. Thank you for giving us this glimpse of it...and I did see the super moon in your photos!

Red said...

Sadly , I haven't been to Edmonton for about 5 years.

Stephanie said...

Your pictures are simply delightful, my friend. Thank you for sharing with us :)

Enjoy the remainder of your week! Hugs and blessings to you.

Joanne Noragon said...

Thanks for pointing it out; I saw the supermoon up there.

Sandi said...

Ooh, the moon. Wow!

Rhodesia said...

It is a big city and and thanks so much for sharing as it is the only way I am likely to see it. Yes I see the moon 😊 Hope all is well, Diane

Mari said...

I loved seeing the photos of your city. It's so pretty!

Billie Jo said...

Beautiful city!
And amazing moon!!!

Lady Fi said...

Looks lovely.

Aritha said...

I love to see that church rooftop. Beautiful photos

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty views of the city. The view of the river is my favorite photo. Happy Friday, enjoy your day. Have a great weekend!

Debbie Harris said...

I loved seeing these, thank you!
The Rodgers Center is quite unique.

Bless you~

Mary K. said...

Such a nice variety of buildings. The second photo with those things that look like rays rising up from the building is very cool

City Gardens, Weather & Cooking

Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers, Time passed too quickly this month and before you know it May will be here.  With it's return th...