Thursday, November 9, 2023

Fall Leaves & Skies

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

Today I am sharing some neighbourhood autumn leaves and autumn skies.  These pretty sights were taken on a walk to my local bank branch.

The skies as you can see are a little gloomy.  They are usually gloomy at this time of year and often it is raining.  Then the sun will break through and make you remember why you love it here.

I recommend clicking on the first photo so a slide of photos comes up and they can be viewed individually. If no slide comes up, you can click on the photos and the next one in the sequence will appear. I think the photos look better that way because they are a bit small in the post.













I'm joining in with Skywatch Friday this week.  Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.


11 comments:

Photo Cache said...

I love this time of the year and I'm enjoying the posts of foliage from places I might never visit.

Worth a Thousand Words

Jocelyn said...

Nice shots.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

beautiful fall colors

diane b said...

The colours are amazing. To have this on your local walk must be lovely. We don't get autumn leaves in sub tropical Brisbane but we do see kangaroos on our morning walks.

Jeanie said...

Your fall is looking just beautiful, Penny!

Penelope Notes said...

The floor of yellow-hued leaves dabbed by some reds is fantastical.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Lovely fall colors. And looks like lovely walk.
Coffee is on

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love autumn! Your area looks so beautiful with all that pretty tree color.

Light and Voices said...

Enjoyed seeing Autumn in your area. Ours looks similar right now.

Light and Voices said...

Fall is the most beautiful time of the year, in my humble opinion. Spring is a close second. Thanks for letting us see your beautiful area.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

What a great collection of fall colors you have. I love fall more than the rest of the seasons combined. I can't go anywhere without taking a lot of photos. I have more fall color photos than I will ever be able to us.

The Last Weekend

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all doing well.   We've had a few beautiful days of sunshine. Now we are in the very l...