Saturday, December 9, 2023

Christmas Festivities ~ Handel's Messiah


Each year, the highlight of the Christmas season is attending the annual performance of Handel's Messiah.  There are usually several different performances around the city put on by different symphonies and choirs. This year I elected to attend the concert put on by Early Music Vancouver.
I enjoyed it a lot.


Sorry I could not take any photos or video recordings once the concert started but here is a short piece from the conductor of the Pacific Baroque Orchestra which falls under the umbrella of Early Music Vancouver.


I hope you are enjoying your Christmas season so far. 
Blessings and love.
💖💖💖

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

I love the Hallelujah Chorus sings at the holidays. So beautiful.

diane b said...

it is so uplifting.Lucky you to be there.

The Last Weekend in April

 This is what it looks like here on Sunday early evening. I'm keeping busy on this rainy weekend with a bit of cooking, decluttering and...