Friday, December 1, 2023

December 1, 2023 - Sky Over Vancouver

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

Happy new month of December to you. I hope you all had an excellent week and are looking forward to the Christmas season. 

I took these photos on Wednesday as I made my way to a particular produce store in the Downtown Eastside of Vancouver to see what kind of fresh produce I might find there. The store is very well stocked and has all the basics one would need. I was looking for a variety of fruits and didn't quite find what I wanted. In any case, I had a nice outing and I took all these photos for you.  They were taken between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m.  I tried to snap as many photos as possible before it got really dark.










Linking up with Skywatch Friday today. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Penelope Notes said...

What a nice day for an outing. That is a great shot of the Top of Vancouver Restaurant as it peeks from behind the buildings. :)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

It's a beautiful city. Thanks for the tour!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

A true blogger you are snapping great photos here, there, and everywhere.

I'll never figure out the throwing shoes in a tree thing.

carol l mckenna said...

Great sky shots and street scenes too ~ great time of day for photos too ~ thanks ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days?
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)


ps. had trouble getting here with your link ~ not sure what was happening but I got here ~ lol

Jocelyn said...

Lovely shots.

MELODY JACOB said...

Nice shots I must say

A Perfect Gift

 Hi friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all doing well on this last weekend of April. I'm doing well. I'm trying to make the...