Monday, July 20, 2026

Tuesday 4 - Toiletries & Cosmetics

Welcome to Tuesday 4 which was started by Toni Taddeo and kept up in memory and honor of her.

How about talking about cosmetics and toiletries this week?

Let's jump right in, shall we?

1. What brand of shampoo do you think works best for you and what does it do for you?

L'Oreal Colour Radiance to help protect and maintain the hair colour.

2. Do you use cosmetics and if so what do you use?

Mascara and lip gloss but only when going out. I've only ever used mascara and lip gloss.  No foundation, blush & all the other things women use today.

3. Do you use a washcloth on your face?

No. I use small, flannel squares made for washing the face.

4. Do you have an all time favorite perfume or scent that you wear? If you don't wear perfumes, is there a scent that you love in general?

Long ago I wore scent but I no longer do.  We're restricted from using fragrance in most public places here and have been for many years.  At home, a family member is highly allergic to fragrance.  I even need to be careful about using scents in lotions so I mostly use unscented products.

When I wore perfume there were several I liked to alternate:  Y by Yves St. Laurent, Aromatics Elixer by Clinique & Knowing by Estee Lauder.  I also used Chanel No. 5 on occasion but I found the scent too heavy for my taste. 

The Estee Lauder fragrance seemed to change over time so I dropped it long before I stopped wearing fragrance altogether.  The Y fragrance became difficult to source in Canada several years before I stopped wearing fragrance. I think they still sell the Clinique perfume. Technically I suppose its called Eau de Toilette, not Eau de Parfum and I do live it's clean, not too heavy scent.

That's it for today's 4 questions. Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great week.

No comments:

Tuesday 4 - Toiletries & Cosmetics

Welcome to Tuesday 4 which was started by Toni Taddeo and kept up in memory and honor of her. How about talking about cosmetics and toilet...