Welcome to Tuesday 4 which was started by Toni Taddeo and kept up in memory and honor of her.
How about talking about cosmetics and toiletries this week?
Let's jump right in, shall we?
1. What brand of shampoo do you think works best for you and what does it do for you?
L'Oreal Colour Radiance to help protect and maintain the hair colour.
2. Do you use cosmetics and if so what do you use?
Mascara (mostly Maybelline but also L'Oreal and a few others) and lip gloss (mostly Rimmel but I've used many others as well) but only when going out. I've only ever used mascara and lip gloss. No foundation, blush & all the other things women use.
3. Do you use a washcloth on your face?
No. I use small, very lightweight flannel squares made for washing the face.
4. Do you have an all time favorite perfume or scent that you wear? If you don't wear perfumes, is there a scent that you love in general?
Long ago I wore scent but I no longer do. We're restricted from using fragrance in most public places here and have been for many years. At home, a family member is highly allergic to fragrance. I even need to be careful about using scents in lotions so I mostly use unscented products.
When I wore perfume there were several I liked to alternate: Y by Yves St. Laurent, Aromatics Elixer by Clinique & Knowing by Estee Lauder. I also used Chanel No. 5 on occasion but I found the scent too heavy for my taste.
The Estee Lauder fragrance seemed to change over time so I dropped it long before I stopped wearing fragrance altogether. The Y fragrance became difficult to source in Canada several years before I stopped wearing fragrance. I think they still sell the Clinique perfume. Except for Chanel #5, I suppose mostly what I used was Eau de Toilette, not Eau de Parfum and I do love a clean, not too heavy scent.
That's it for today's 4 questions. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great week.

12 comments:
Some people put on too much perfume and it can cause headaches. I usually use tea tree oil and balsam based shampoos. Thanks for joining in.
I did not know you were restricted from using fragrance in public places. I kind of get it though. When women wear too much perfume it gives me a headache. I guess same with men. Loved your answers! Have a great week!
https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Annie posted same time as me. I get headaches as she said.
Eu folosesc parfum, însă am început să nu il mai pun pe piele, două-trei puf-uri sunt suficiente. Atât cât să miros discret a parfum. :)
Yes, when I go out in public it's so difficult if I come across someone, man or woman, who has bathed in fragrance. Fortunately it doesn't happen too often anymore.
Yes, fragrance and smoking are banned from most public institutions and buildings. Sadly, there are always those that don't follow the rules to the detriment of others.
If one is going to wear fragrance it is good to use a light hand :-)
Interesting questions. Your answers are similar to what I would say.
😀😊😀
I should have known about that shampoo back in the days when I colored my hair!
I have not heard of places restricting wearing fragrances in public places. I have heard of some work places that ask employees that fragrances be lightly worn but usually because someone is highly sensitive. I do think some people overdo it, however, its just as bad when someone comes in smelling like cigarette smoke or weed. Yuck.
Yes, I should have clarified that these restrictions are policy based and they've become quite normal especially in places like hospitals and medical laboratories but they are also policies in many other places where the public meets. As for cigarettes however, there are actual laws restricting that and also restricting smoking near entry ways and doorways. Sadly there are often people who disregard these laws and it's difficult to enforce them.
Post a Comment