The moon was quite an orange colour but it's a bit hard to tell from my photo. Nonethless I like all the colour in the night sky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What Are You Going to Do? ~ Tuesday 4
Welcome to Tuesday 4 continued in the memory of Toni Taddeo, its original author. Here are a few questions for you to consider. 1. What t...
-
Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a good week. We've been having a few days of cooler weather and clouds interspersed w...
-
Happy February everyone! I hope this new month finds you well. I think I am finally over the bug I've had but am still trying to ...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...

12 comments:
And now there is an eclipse of the moon.
Yes! I learned about the eclipse after my post. :-)
Pretty moon and an interesting mural.
Thank you Diane.
Pretty shot! I can see the orange color in the moon.
Gorgeous photo!! Skywatch won't let m e sign in, sadly. I posted anyway.
Nice moon shot.
A moon and a mural. Can't beat that!
A moon and a mural ... lovely.
The moon does look orange in your shot. I could be wrong but I think it was something to do with the Sturgeon Moon and the recent lunar eclipse.
All the best Jan
This is gorgeous đ
Der Mond gefällt mir deutlich besser als die Mauer davor. Die Komposition von beidem ist gut gelungen.
Well done Penny, a great shot, Cheers Diane
Post a Comment