The moon was quite an orange colour but it's a bit hard to tell from my photo. Nonethless I like all the colour in the night sky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Routines ~ Tuesday 4
Howdy! Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. They say having routines in your life keeps you mentally healthier than living a di...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...

12 comments:
And now there is an eclipse of the moon.
Yes! I learned about the eclipse after my post. :-)
Pretty moon and an interesting mural.
Thank you Diane.
Pretty shot! I can see the orange color in the moon.
Gorgeous photo!! Skywatch won't let m e sign in, sadly. I posted anyway.
Nice moon shot.
A moon and a mural. Can't beat that!
A moon and a mural ... lovely.
The moon does look orange in your shot. I could be wrong but I think it was something to do with the Sturgeon Moon and the recent lunar eclipse.
All the best Jan
This is gorgeous đ
Der Mond gefällt mir deutlich besser als die Mauer davor. Die Komposition von beidem ist gut gelungen.
Well done Penny, a great shot, Cheers Diane
Post a Comment