Welcome to my Skywatch Friday post. I trust you are all doing well and that you have some fun or restful plans for the weekend.
Recently I had to go to the downtown hospital for a medical test. We took a quick drive along the waterfront so I could share some new scenes with you.
The sun was setting and we noticed just how quickly it went down!
I noticed much cooler temperatures about 3 weeks ago but we do have alternately cooler days and then we'll have a warmer day thrown in. Many people are still walking around in sleeveless shirts and tops or short sleeves and shorts. These kinds of people are either oblivious to the cold or they want to hang on to summer for as long as possible. Personally I find it a little too cool for summer clothes especially if the wind blows a little. I think the summer is well and truly over here.
On yesterday's news I heard that we'll likely be having a milder winter than usual in Canada. I was puzzled because not terribly long ago the weather experts were saying the exact opposite and that we could expect a colder winter this year. I guess I'll have to wait to experience whatever comes. But personally I'm hoping for a warmer winter.
Thank you for stopping by!




5 comments:
Beautiful photographs from your drive along the waterfront.
I wish you a happy and peaceful Friday and weekend too.
All the best Jan
Pretty skies. Feels more like late summer here. I’m definitely noticing the shorter days!
Beautiful shots and I am glad autumn has come. Not yet for us here in Oklahoma. Maybe next Tuesday
Beautiful shots.
Beautiful sunset photos along the waterfront!
Post a Comment