Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How is it October Already? ~ Skywatch Friday
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to my blog post. I can't believe we're already into the month of October. Summer's w...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...




12 comments:
You've had your eyes open and your camera handy there, Joyful..... very nice post.
Hugs - Jan
I love these blue shots, Joy.
Your link was defective, so I'm going to fix it as soon as I leave this comment.
Happy Blue Monday.
Glad you found these different shade of blue houses. The both look very nice. I have seen some in blue, that were not good.
I love vintage houses. You have captured some nice ones.
Beautiful...happy blue monday!
Yes indeed, very lovely photo, you snapped that just fine, hugs and blessings for your Blue Monday.
Love the different shades of blue....
Cool houses, I really love that third one but they are all nice.
Happy Blue Monday and Have a great week!
Great shots! Love the color of the middle one.
Great shots. Love the color of the middle one.
Yes indeed, very lovely photo, you snapped that just fine, hugs and blessings for your Blue Monday.
Great shots! Love the color of the middle one.
Post a Comment