Thursday, September 27, 2018

Another Friday has Arrived

Hi everyone,

After weeks of rain we've been having a few spectacular sunny days. I wanted to get down to my favourite beach to take some photos but I had a late start today.  I decided on the spur of the moment to go downtown and I'm glad I did.

There were a lot of people out today enjoying the warm fall day. In fact there were even a few people in their swimming trunks.


I wanted a photo of the dog and his master but the sun was shining directly in my path. I took a few photos anyway.  Here is the photo in black and white and colour. He was a lovely dog but he wasn't so thrilled about fetching the stick until his master threw it some distance into the water.



In the beautiful scene below I was competing with several other people for photos, lol. I decided to leave one in the photo for fun.


Here are several people testing the water.
We had summer weather temperatures today.


I always love the scene as I come upon the huge metal sculpture and the mountains in the distance.


These trees are not yet in full fall colour but I don't know if  will get back to the beach in time to catch the foliage as the leaves develop deeper golden and orange shades.


I hope you are enjoying the weather wherever you are.

I'm linking up with



and


Thank you for stopping by!


21 comments:

Malee said...

Wonderful photos! Full of life!

Happy weekend, Joana from Germany (Hamburg)

Lady Fi said...

That autumn light is lovely!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

You captured a beautiful day - it looks so serene

Breathing In Grace said...

Such awesome fotos...I think I like the B&W one the best of all, especially how the sun is reflecting in the upper right corner! Thanks for sharing. HOPE you have a great weekend!

magiceye said...

Beautiful captures. You have captured the joyous ambiance!

Red said...

And I see some of those golden leaves have already fallen. good thing you went tot the beach.

Rhodesia said...

Our trees still look quite green but there are a lot of leaves on the ground!! Lovely set of photos, stay warm and have a great weekend Diane

Nonnie said...

Wonderful photos. I especially like the black and white of the man and his dog.

Junieper/jesh said...

The sun is warm and inviting after grey days of rain - beautiful shots!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

A beautiful day and gorgeous beach. I can see why it's your favorite!

Mari said...

Very pretty pics! We are just starting to see a few trees with a hint of color. Bet next week will look different!

Jeri ~ said...

Great shots! Looks like a beautiful day in a beautiful place.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the dog photos. Brings back memories of my labrador fetching sticks and swimming. Beautiful views of the beach and coast. Looks like a nice place for a walk. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend. PS, thanks for the comment on my post.

A Colorful World said...

Wonderful beach photos, and glad you got shots of the dog.

Cloudia said...

Thank you for these beautiful shots

happyone said...

Beautiful pictures. After days of rain the sun and blue sky always seem brighter and clearer.

Jan said...

What a beautiful day that looks. We had one like that yesterday well almost! I'm hoping for some nice sunny and crisp Autumn days in October.

Al said...

That looks like fun. We could really use some rain here!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Always grateful for beautiful Autumn days! And your pictured one is a prize winner for sure!

Small City Scenes said...

Great shots---even the sun choked dog and water. LOL
MB

Angie said...

That black and white shot with the dog and his friend (LOL) is a masterful shot, much better than the one in color. I tend to avoid shots with people in them, but I need to change that up. You have inspired me!

Hello New Week

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all doing well. In my corner of the world, I've been enjoy all the lovely tree blossom...