Saturday, March 19, 2022

Cherry Blossoms are Here!

Hello everyone, 

I'm a bit late to the Skywatch Friday party. My excuse is it's been a very busy week and I didn't have much of an opportunity to get sky photos.  It's been raining heavily all week!

However it's cherry blossom time again and I was able to capture a few of the beautiful blossoms. The following photos are not retouched so you can see how dull the sky was when I took the photos. It is hard to see the colour of the cherry blossoms but they are still so pretty and soon the sun will shine here.






 



 
Have a wonderful Friday and thank you for stopping by!

Joining in with Skywatch Friday.

9 comments:

Amila said...

Cherry blossoms are beautiful. Even though, the sky is dull I am sure this is a pretty experience with lot of cherry blossoms around.
Have a great day!

Jeanie said...

Oh my, you ARE far ahead of us! These are gorgeous -- do they smell as fragrant as they look lovely? I hope so. Happy weekend!

Red said...

That is a dull background! My son hasn't mentioned that there was lots of rain. This week he's in New Orleans.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Always nice to see cherry blossoms. Beautiful!!

Cloudia said...

Oh how marvelous 🙂

Mari said...

I think cherry trees are about the prettiest in bloom! You are way ahead of us. It's still feeling very cold and not much has popped out of the ground.

Joanne Noragon said...

Lovely for sure. I understand they're blooming in DC, too.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Cherry blossoms are on my bucket list. Yours are beautiful!!

Rhodesia said...

We are still waiting for cherry blossom but our Mirabelle plums are in flower. Have a good week Diane

Beautiful April Sky

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, It's a beautiful April day in Vancouver and I'm enjoying the sun.  You can see people on the stre...