Sunday, March 20, 2022

A Sunny Day

 Last time I posted about the cherry blossoms on a rainy, cloudy day.

Today I'm posting a photo of the beautiful day we had on Friday. It was only one day. Today we are back to rain. On Wednesday it is expected to shine again and hopefully will be warming up after that.

On Thursday night I found it very cold in the house and I was wondering why. It's because it snowed at the higher elevations overnight. I woke up to a beautiful sunny day and fresh snow on the mountains.


Can you tell I'm excited about spring?


Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Mari said...

Beautiful blue sky! And I'm excited too!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful sky! Happy Spring! Take care, have a happy new week!

Rhodesia said...

We are having better weather but there is still a very chilly wind blowing. I am always excited when the days warm up a bit. Lovely photos. Take care Diane

Jeanie said...

A beautiful day is perhaps even more special when it's only one! And the first of many.

affectioknit said...

Hi Penny,
...it seems so strange that it's springtime already...and it sure is beautiful there...we just watched a documentary about the cherry trees in Japan...and the big festival they have for it...
Happy Spring!
~Have a lovely day!

Linda said...

That's a pretty scene! I am excited about spring too.

The Last Weekend

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all doing well.   We've had a few beautiful days of sunshine. Now we are in the very l...