Monday, March 28, 2022

Break Time

Hi friends,

I'm popping in to let you know that things are getting increasingly busy for me as I deal with a couple of major life happenings and on top of that spring work and maintenance.  My plan is to stop posting and surfing blogs for a month or two while I deal with things.

Posting doesn't take that long but I get very distracted because once I'm into blogger I begin reading and often commenting on posts. It's fun, but time consuming. Hopefully by staying off line for awhile I will be able to do everything that needs to be done.  Everything is good. I just need to focus right now. 

In the meantime, I'm sending you all best wishes for a wonderful season wherever you are in the world. Where I live it is springtime but still a bit chilly.

I've been hoping for warmer weather and sunshine to better show the cherry blossoms.  However it has been raining a lot and is still a bit chilly.


Keep well and stay safe.




9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful blossoms. Take care and stay safe and well!

Jeanie said...

You will be missed. You always are. But life happens! Love those cherry blossoms and I am glad you got to see them!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

The cherry blossoms are gorgeous! I hope you enjoy your time away from blogging and that you are able to take care of issues that come up. I totally understand. Hope you won't stay away too long, but we will be here when you get back, "Lord willing and the creek don't rise!" (a southern country expression...)..Blessings to you.

Joanne Noragon said...

Best wishes in dealing with your issues.

Mari said...

Those blossoms are so pretty!
I understand why you are taking a break, and will watch for your return.

diane b said...

Enjoy your break and get onto those things you must do.

stardust said...

Thank you for your visit and leaving a comment when you’re so busy. I’m glad you enjoyed the blooms of Sakura. Your Sakura is beautiful, too. Have a nice break.

Yoko

shayndel said...

HI Joyful! Beautiful blossoms! Have a blessed time on your break and I pray you have been able to focus on the things at hand ! Much love and blessings!💕

Rhodesia said...

Beautiful photos Penny. Thanks for the visit I also just do not have time at present either but I will be back eventually!! Keep safe and enjoy life. Diane

It Was a Spectacular Day! ~ Skywatch

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, It was a spectacular, sunny day where I live. It's still rather chilly from my point of view but the ...