Friday, September 23, 2022

Skywatch Friday ~ At Spanish Banks

Hello friends and fellow bloggers.

Happy Friday to all of you and best wishes for a wonderful weekend wherever you are. 

Today I want to share a few photos taken in late August, 2019.  These sky photos were taken at a lovely beach area called Spanish Banks located in the western part of the City of Vancouver. I don't get out there very often but always enjoy it when I do.


 

The weather here has been lovely this week. It's sunny and warmish during the day though I have noticed a distinct bit of chill by early evening. It's supposed to rain on Friday before getting warmer again.



 

Joining in with Skywatch Friday.

Thank you for stopping by!

10 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love the name, and the views. Beautiful!!

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely sky shots ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Jeanie said...

Truly lovely, Penny!

Light and Voices said...

Perfect weather....warm days and cooler nights. Lovely photos.

annie said...

Beautiful skies.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Gorgeous skies. I can see why you like this area!

Photo Cache said...

Cool name for a beach. Lovely shots.

Worth a Thousand Words

diane b said...

Love the soft tones.

Jim said...

Beautiful sky.

Jim said...

Great shots.

Welcome to My Awesome Day

I took a walk along the waterfront on Wednesday this week.  It was one the best weather days so far since winter began.  Wednesday was the f...