Sunday, February 12, 2023

Saturday Skies & A Quick Walk

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

Saturday turned out to be a beautiful day and I took an unplanned walk and shopping expedition. Part way through I stopped for Bento Box dinner which was very yummy.

The weather was quite warm and the sky cleared a bit here and there.




The sushi restaurant is located on a very busy street corner and right across the street from where they are building the new Sky Train station (Main Street & Broadway) for the Broadway Sky Train extension.






The dinner was delicious.

Thank you for stopping by.
Even though I'm a day late to post I will be linking up with Skywatch Friday.
💗💗💗

5 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love how that cross shines brightly on the steeple.

I love bento box dinners. Been too long since I had one.

Lowcarb team member said...

Nice photographs on your post.
My good wishes.

All the best Jan

Rhodesia said...

Love seeing photos of where you live. We are enjoying South Africa at present so I am not getting much time at the computer, electricity on and off and WiFi much the same!! Love the country though. Cheers Diane

Nancy Chan said...

Great photos. Haven't had bento for a long time.

Sharon Wagner said...

What a spread! Yum. :)

City Gardens, Weather & Cooking

Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers, Time passed too quickly this month and before you know it May will be here.  With it's return th...