Monday, May 22, 2023

What Things? - Tuesday 4 Meme

It's time for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.

Questions about your life.

1. What makes you tired?

Loud and obnoxious people in a social setting or in a public space,  hot weather, shopping and too many errands or hard household work.

  
2.  What things do you enjoy in life?

Faith, family, a few trusted friends and the physical energy to do a few enjoyable hobbies.

3. How do you want others to see you?

As a kind, compassionate, honest and God fearing person.  Someone who will be helped when in needs and not just useful when others are in need.  We are all human after all and no one person can be the best on their own at all times.

4.  What things do you enjoy most and find most relaxing to do?

I enjoy many things and most of them are simple. These are in no particular order. I enjoy a good coffee, a warm, sunny day, birds in the garden, lovely flowers growing or cut, simple, fresh foods especially made by others, a nice sweet, a good song, a good poem, a good book. But all of these things are best enjoyed in the secure knowledge of a loving, Heavenly Father who cares for me, faith that I will see those of my loved ones who've gone on before me again, loved ones here on earth who make time to touch bases and show love even if they are busy and friends who do the same. I enjoy slow walks, sunsets, sunrises, green spaces, flowers poking out in places that seem impossible, travel to places near and far and someone with whom I can share all these things.

~~~

7 comments:

**Syl said...

You are so right. People tend to think that those who are always ready to help never need support themselves.

Have a great week!

Annie said...

I think we all need each other. As its said, no man is an island.
Thanks for joining in

Jeanie said...

What fun and interesting answers, Sandi. I so enjoy these.

Kirstin said...

I can definitely agree with a few of your #1 things. Enjoyed the rest of your answers too and agree too.

Jan said...

Hello. Just popping in to see how you are doing. Thank you for your comment on my blog, I am returning to a new job on Monday in answer to your question. These questions are thought provoking I might have a go at answering them myself. I agreed with many of your answers particularly the first and last one. I hope you have some energy to do your hobbies and that you are keeping well physically as I know you had not been well last time I visited your blog. I hope you are enjoying some slow walks, sunsets and seeing flowers poking our from seemingly impossible places. It all sounds beautiful. Take care Penny. Love from Jan. xx

Lowcarb team member said...

Interesting to read your answers.
Sending my good wishes, have a good month of June.

All the best Jan

Irina Kovalenko said...

What I loved most is the picture, though the questions and the answers trigger your course of thinking. A girl with a book reading outside embodies my ideal of summer time, you know. It's my third day of vacation, and I've already done that!))
Enjoy your summer.

The Last Weekend in April

 This is what it looks like here on Sunday early evening. I'm keeping busy on this rainy weekend with a bit of cooking, decluttering and...