Saturday, September 9, 2023

It's Another Day

Hi friends and fellow bloggers, 

I hope you're having an awesome weekend. I'm having a quiet but good one so far.

I took these beautiful photos of a public garden. I love admiring the public gardens around the city (click on any photo to enlarge).







For Saturday's dinner I made a new to me dish called Cheesy Tater Tot Meatloaf Casserole from the English Kitchen website. It was very tasty and I'll be making it again.  Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful flowers! The casserole looks yummy!
Take care, enjoy your day and have a great new week!

Sandi said...

Pretty!

I can not look at the tater tots. 😃 Must.avoid.eye.contact. Look.at.salad.instead.

The Last Weekend

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all doing well.   We've had a few beautiful days of sunshine. Now we are in the very l...