Thursday, February 22, 2024

Skywatch Friday ~ February 23, 2024

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

We've had a few days of beautiful weather though now we are back to rain. I think Spring is just around the corner and I'm beginning to plan for what to plant at the community garden. My patio is being renovated and I'm not quite sure when it will be ready for planting.

I hope you are enjoying the season wherever you are in the world.
 






 Joining in with Skywatch Friday this week. Have a wonderful week ahead. 

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

Love those branches against the blue sky!

Annie said...

Your balcony always looks so lovely when you plant it. How exciting that it is being renovated. You get pretty skies and I like the photo of the church through the tree branches against the blue sky! I hope you have a happy weekend my friend.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Beautiful skies!!
Exciting to get your patio redone!!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Lovely filtered view of the church steeple!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Beautiful skies and clouds! So good to hear from you. Hope you are enjoying the beginning of spring in your "neck of the woods". LOL. Have a blessed and wonderful weekend.

Lowcarb team member said...

Such beautiful skies.

All the best Jan

The Last Weekend

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all doing well.   We've had a few beautiful days of sunshine. Now we are in the very l...