Thursday, February 8, 2024

Skywatch Friday ~ February 9, 2024

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

I hope this month of February is going well for you. 


Time is passing so quickly and I didn't have a chance to join in with Skywatch last Friday so here I am today.

We've been having mild and warmer weather for a few days but it is turning cold again. It was nice having a few days of unseasonably warm temperatures.  Though I know that isn't the best for our water supply and our forest, my bones need a good warming and rest from the draftiness of winter.



I hope you're keeping warm enough or cool enough wherever you live.
Happy Skywatching.

6 comments:

diane b said...

Hope your bones are warm today. At last we have a cooler wet day today. It has been very hot and humid.

magiceye said...

The 1st photo is lovely!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

The nice thing about Oklahoma winters is that it can get very cold but we get lots of sunny warm breaks in the weather.

I love your skies, especially the first photo with all the trees.

carol l mckenna said...

Neat sky shots ~ weather a bit erratic here in New England ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Lowcarb team member said...

Happy February Wishes.
Lovely sky photographs.

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

I think bare branches against a sky are so pretty.

The Last Weekend

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all doing well.   We've had a few beautiful days of sunshine. Now we are in the very l...