Friday, January 26, 2024

Skywatch Friday ~ January 27, 2024


It's the last Friday of the month!  I hope it been a good month for you.

As for me, it's taken me awhile to hit my stride but that is not out of the ordinary for me.  Each year it takes me a while to really get going no matter how organized I may be.

We've had heavy rainfall for a few days and thankfully it's melted all the snow.  Today (Friday), the sky cleared for a bit and enabled us to clear the patio deck for the renovations that start next week.  The preparations have taken long to get to this point. I'll be glad when it's all over and done and I look forward to a new patio and garden.


Joining in with Skywatch Friday this week. 

Have a great weekend. 

6 comments:

Photo Cache said...

How crazy is that? The first month of 2024 is about to end and I can't remember how the month went!

Worth a Thousand Words

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Glad to hear things are looking up for you!!

carol l mckenna said...

Good sky photos ~ weather similar in MA ~ tis winter here.

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Pretty mountain view. Food luck with your renovations!

Shiju Sugunan said...

I can only imagine the relief of melting snow and clearing skies.

diane b said...

Hope you catch up to 2024 soon. Love the pattern the trees make.Great shot.

A Perfect Gift

 Hi friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all doing well on this last weekend of April. I'm doing well. I'm trying to make the...