Tuesday, January 2, 2024

New Word of the Year 2024


Happy New Year once again everyone. 🎉🎉🎉. The beginning of 2024 saw me spend a day in the Emergency Room. I'd been very sick since Friday and my DH and I wanted to be sure I was going to be okay. All the tests turned out fine, for which I'm grateful but I will have to take it easy for several days. I'm at home recovering. 

This incident put me back from the plans I had to get a good start on the New Year but health is the most important thing, isn't it? I realize as I get older that each and every day is a gift. I know some of you have been sick as well and I hope and pray that you are now feeling much better. 

I'd been mulling over a theme word for 2024 and I've settled on "Create". It's broad enough that I will have the flexibility to do a lot of things I'd like to do in the coming year. 

Last year, I chose the word "Start". It was a perfect word. I started (and completed) so many things that were on my list so I'm very happy about that. Since creating usually also involves joy in the creating, I'm not pressuring myself to reach particular objectives. I'm looking forward to 2024 being a creative and joyful year. Much love to you all. ❤️🎉💯



4 comments:

Red said...

Best wishes for happiness and success in 2024. It always helps to have goal.

eileeninmd said...

Have fun creating!
I hope all is well now.
I wish you all the best in 2024, a happy and healthy New Year!
Take care, have a great day!

Jeanie said...

I think you did well with start and have no doubt that you will rock Create as well!

Lowcarb team member said...

I hope you are feeling a lot better now.
Happy New Year Wishes.

All the best Jan

A Perfect Gift

 Hi friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all doing well on this last weekend of April. I'm doing well. I'm trying to make the...