Wednesday, January 10, 2024

It's Cold & Dark

Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2024 will be a great year for you wherever you may live. 

Since it still gets dark so early it's lovely to see the lights at night. It's been cold for a few days and is expected to get much colder Thursday night (minus 17 Celsius then warming a bit) for a few days. I took the opportunity to go out today and run errands in case I don't want to go out later.

How is the weather where you are?






Joining in with Skywatch Friday

11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful night scenes and photos. The first one is my favorite.
Take care, have a great day!

Red said...

Minus 17 C is cold for you. We have minus 31 here this morning and the MM had an appointment to go to.

Jim said...

Good shots.

Lillian "sognafaret" said...

I love darknes outside, but the cold could go otherways

Tom said...

...I love you night photos. We have yet to see winter weather. Take care and stay warm and well.

Penelope Notes said...

Happy New Year to you and yours! Sparkling lights do help cheer up the night.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Nice photos, stay warm!!
We are supposed to get down to a similar -1C (0F) range as what you have.

Jeanie said...

We're due for 10" of snow over the next day or so. I hope they're wrong. (It's started.) And cold!!!

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful night photography ~

MA is expecting yet another storm beginning tonight ~ rain and windy

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful night shots. Very dramatic.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Your night photos are beautiful. Cold here by our standards, but I won't complain, since we are warmer than most other parts of the country. Happy New year!

A Perfect Gift

 Hi friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all doing well on this last weekend of April. I'm doing well. I'm trying to make the...