Friday, August 21, 2026

In the Pink - Skywatch Friday


The end of August and the lazy days of summer are fast approaching.  Where does the time go?


Writing those words brought this beautiful song to mind.  Perhaps you've heard it.



Enjoy your weekend and thank you for stopping by my Skywatch Friday post.

5 comments:

Jim said...

Pretty in pink.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Yes, beautiful skies!!

Annie said...

Pretty song, pretty photos. I hope you have a glorious weekend my friend.

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Beautiful photos. I am ready for the hot summer to end. Fortunately here in Oklahoma, USA we have a really long autumn that goes from the middle of September to the end of November. I am really looking forward to it.

End of Summer 2026 - Skywatch Friday

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, The end of the first long weekend of September signals the end of summer and back to school and regular s...