Sunday, October 18, 2009

Photo of the Day


A panoramic view of the city of Kamloops, British Columbia. Kamloops is in ranching country so you can saddle up and ride a horse, though not necessarily in the city proper. You can also enjoy a variety of outdoor sports in the area. There are numerous fishing lodges in the outlying areas and boating is a popular weekend summer activity. Temperatures are rather hot here as far as Canadian summers go. Shade, air conditioning and cool drinks are a must as well as sun protection.

2 comments:

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

What a great photo, I can never get that panoramic thing right :).

Joyful said...

Thank you for the lovely compliment! Keep trying. I'm sure you will get it right.

Hello New Week

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all doing well. In my corner of the world, I've been enjoy all the lovely tree blossom...