I love this sign. I snapped it at the Nairobi Wildlife Orphanage. I always smile when I see this sign. That means I smile often as I use it as my desktop screensaver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How is it October Already? ~ Skywatch Friday
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to my blog post. I can't believe we're already into the month of October. Summer's w...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
10 comments:
I love that sign too...thanks for the smiles.
Thank you for dropping by. I'm so glad I could make you smile :-)
That's a great sign...I'm glad warthogs get right of way somewhere:) I hope your having a lovely day! :) Martine
He he, it is nice to see warthogs get some good treatment for sure :-) I am having an okay day. I hope yours is swell!
LOL!! I love how warthogs are just as important as children.
Nice one!
LOL, Diana! It is cute isn't it?
Urban Green, glad you liked it :-)
LOL!! I love how warthogs are just as important as children.
He he, it is nice to see warthogs get some good treatment for sure :-) I am having an okay day. I hope yours is swell!
Post a Comment