Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Beautiful Autumn Day ~ Skywatch Friday October 9, 2026
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to another Friday and start to the weekend and sharing beautiful skies on Skywatch Friday . We...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
5 comments:
He looks like he's been waiting a long time. Is that the bus station? Seems that bus stations are getting fewer and fewer.
I love seeing normal everyday places, that are still so different from the town I live in.
Hi Ginny, yes that is the new bus station and transfer point on the north side of the city. I think it looks quite nice though they might have put better shelters around the stops to prevent the winter chill. There are quite a few bus stops here in this town (and also where I live).
Hi Carol, welcome to my blog :-) I'm so glad you enjoy seeing these every day things also. It is always fun to see what it looks like where other people live. I'm actually a visitor here in this town until the end of this month.
Hi Ginny, yes that is the new bus station and transfer point on the north side of the city. I think it looks quite nice though they might have put better shelters around the stops to prevent the winter chill. There are quite a few bus stops here in this town (and also where I live).
Post a Comment