Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How is it October Already? ~ Skywatch Friday
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to my blog post. I can't believe we're already into the month of October. Summer's w...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
16 comments:
Hello.
Great pictures you show.
Wishing you a good week - end.
Hugs Hanne Bente ♥
Hello Hanne, you are very quick to post a comment! Thank you so much. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Knus, Joyful ♥
Lovely shots, although I always wonder why people tie shoes to the telephone lines.
Hehe Penny - I'm intrigued by the shoes hanging on the wires ... what's the story behind them?
ps ... did you get your picture problem sorted out? ... your picasa album was full awhile ago ...
Fantastic variety of views.
Interesting shots. I'm curious with the hanging shoes :)
Beautiful blue sky!
Looks like a shoestorm! Nice images.
I especially like the 'shoe sky'!
Blessings on your ministry. Thanks for visiting. Nice to meet you!
Beautiful and interesting skywatch photos, Penny. I read your reply to Graham on his blog, regarding the shoes over the wire. Fascinating. Hope you're keeping well. I'm trying to get back to normal, hope to do so soon! Blessings, Jo
Beautiful Penny. Love the shoes hanging on the wire.
Zabawne jest drugie zdjęcie. :-)
«Louis» thanks you for your visit to his Sky Watch Friday post.
Please contact «Louis» by e-mail (in his profile) about an idea he has for Kenya.
Merci!
It is always fun to see the sky shots from all over. Yea...the tennis shoes makes you wonder!
Hello everyone, thank you all for your visits and your kind remarks.
Kids will be kids. They are ones usually responsible for throwing old tennis shoes to dangle on the telephone wires. Though I'm sure it isn't good for the wires, they do make an interesting subject for a photo.
Post a Comment