Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How is it October Already? ~ Skywatch Friday
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to my blog post. I can't believe we're already into the month of October. Summer's w...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
-
Happy February everyone! I hope this new month finds you well. I think I am finally over the bug I've had but am still trying to ...
5 comments:
Beautiful.
Beautiful Penny. I cried when I saw how Jesus forgave the repentant murderer beside Him. Thanks for the reminder... Hugs Jo
I meant to say: Thanks for reminding me that there is a FOUNTAIN of forgiveness in Jesus. Amen! Bless you dearest friend
Hello
How thoughtful and encouraging your sweet words of support are. It is a very fun week here for us. The kids off and our trip in three days.
We are so loved, each of us. So LOVED.
Selah is one of my favorite singing groups...I have 3 of their CDs, including this song. I just love it. Thanks for this beautiful video.
Post a Comment