Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How is it October Already? ~ Skywatch Friday
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to my blog post. I can't believe we're already into the month of October. Summer's w...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
Happy February everyone! I hope this new month finds you well. I think I am finally over the bug I've had but am still trying to ...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
13 comments:
So lovely.
That does make for a nice and pleasant silhouette. Enjoy the upcoming weekend!
Hello Joyful.
Beautiful "celestial" images you show.
Wishing you a good day / good weekend :)
Hugs Hanne Bente
Wonderful sky with beautiful colors of sunset. Beautiful photos. Greetings.
The telephone poles and the pink sky make a beautiful photo.
gorgeous sky..
pink sky at night...sailors delight.
When there seems to be little of interest at ground level there often is something wonderful in the sky above.
A wonderful sky.
Many greetings Sabine
You have such an eye for beauty!
What a beauty.
You get some beautiful skies there. We seem to have had a lapse in lovely skies this year, must be something to do with the odd weather! Have a good day and take care. Diane
Beautiful my friend!!!
very relaxing sky colours! greetings from the Netherlands:-))
Post a Comment