![]() |
| Photo Credit: Crosscards e-card |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Beautiful Autumn Day ~ Skywatch Friday October 9, 2026
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to another Friday and start to the weekend and sharing beautiful skies on Skywatch Friday . We...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...

3 comments:
Hi Joyful, A great post! The kitty should be in the dictionary next to the word rejoice! Thank you for sharing and, as always, thank you for your kind comments to me. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. John
I LOVE THIS.
What a happy kitty - they sing this psalm at our church a lot.
Post a Comment