Tuesday, July 16, 2024

A Quick Trip to the Garden

 
Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

I've been under the weather for a few days and the hot temperatures make it worse.

I wanted to go to the community garden plot but couldn't rally myself until after 8 p.m. There I did a bit of weeding and harvested Swiss chard and kale. They have both gotten so big; especially the chard.

I'm glad I made it to the garden. The side benefit was the cool and fresh temperature there. It was so much nicer to breathe the fresh air at the park.  The air at my home has been very hot and still all day.









I'm sorry if I haven't paid a visit to your blog lately.  I've just been too tired and preoccupied with all the exterior and interior work going on simultaneously.  Workers are getting closer every day to finishing the job.

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Hope you get to feeling better. Love that giant sunflower!

Skywatch Friday ~ August 24, 2024

Hello once again fellow bloggers and friends,  Can you believe that the month of August is almost over? I just blinked and here we are. I ...